Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Day 21 - I Think I'm Changing

I just got back from having lunch with a colleague at the small cafeteria where I work. Something struck me while I was there. I ordered a spinach wrap with lettuce, tomato and pickles. On the side was a small bag of Lay's Chips and a pickle spear. This was a pretty small wrap. About 2/3 of the way through I felt stuffed. I kept eating it so as not to waste it and now my stomach hurts.

The change is in how I'm approaching food. This going to sound ridiculous, but I'm 3 weeks in and this is the first time in the 3 week period that I've felt overfull. It's unpleasant. It's also not new. Not that I've been "clean" for 3 weeks, I realize that I used to be overfull pretty much all the time. I used to eat way too much food. I used to hit the point where I was full and then finish whatever I had... and then maybe have dessert. Right now, all I can think is that there's no way I'm eating dinner tonight. This would never have happened a month ago.

I'm really happy about the change. I'm seriously considering staying Vegan, or at least 95% vegan + fish or something. I'm sure there's a name for that. The benefits to my weight and the way I feel are to good to throw away for a cheap hamburger.

Current Weight: 220 lbs

No comments: