Saturday, August 3, 2013

Day 3 - Withering Away

I slept in for the first time in a long time this morning.  It was really nice.  I wake up at 6AM on an average day for work.  Normally I wake up around 6AM on the weekends also.  No alarm, just automatically.  Today I didn't wake up until 9:30AM or so.

Also, I seem to be losing weight REALLY quickly.  I weighed myeself this morning, and while I'm sure a little of this was water weight, I'm down to 227.0 lbs.  I was 234.2 just a couple of days ago.  7.2 lbs seems like a lot for what is more or less a slight diet change.  I didn't eat very much meat before...  but I may have eaten lots of snacks.

I guess one of the points of documenting this process is to become a little more self aware.

I still haven't worked out what to do for breakfast.  I think today is going to involve some research and a trip to the grocery store.

  • Current Weight: 227.0 lbs
  • Current Mood: Content but Confused


No comments: