Sunday, August 4, 2013

Day 4 - Slept Well Again

I slept like a baby again.  This may be just coincidental, but I think eating better and completely cutting out caffeine can't be hurting.  I've also sorted out breakfast.  I have some fruit.  I'll be eating BP&J for lunch, with a granola bar along with me when I go out.

Tonight I'm alone and have nothing going on.  I might try to make something crazy.  I'm considering meatless tacos.  Ok, ok.  That's not crazy at all.  But normally my tacos are meat and cheese, so I'll have to at least be a little creative.

I have some mushrooms.  I think I'm going to make mushroom tacos.  Garlic mushrooms are awesome.  Tacos are awesome.  Surely, the two shall mix.

Lastly, my weight is done and is staying down.  No movement today, but that's good if the number isn't going back up.
  • Current Mood: Still a little sleepy 
  • Current Weight: 227.0 lbs

No comments: