Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 11 - 10 lbs

It's hard to believe, but I've dropped a little over 10 lbs in just 12 days (since I really started tracking on Day Zero).  I feel generally healthier and it's really nice to get comments about how I look like I've lost weight.  It's nice to receive encouragement when you're doing something tough.

It's actually getting much easier.  I bought Sabra "Supremely Spicy Hummus".  I'm pretty psyched.  I think one of my coping mechanisms for not being able to eat meat or dairy is to make everything spicier.  It's working out pretty well.



On a totally unrelated note, I just found out that my newish car has free Sirius Satellite Radio until October 7th.  I went through the setup steps earlier today and it's pretty awesome.  I felt like this:



1 comment:

RoastDuck said...

You've started listening to satellite radio? Surely you can't be Sirius.